Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Non-hormonal Therapies for Women’s Health Market ” report to its list of offerings.
In pursuit of an advantageous and risk-free prospect to hormonal therapies, the success of 21 approved non-hormonal therapies has resulted in a surge in the interest of drug developers in this rapidly evolving domain. As a result, the non-hormonal therapies market is abuzz with activity, in terms of partnerships and funding initiatives.
To order this 225+ page report, which features 92+ figures and 154+ tables, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/non-hormonal-therapies-for-women-health-market.html
Key Market Insights
Around 55 non-hormonal therapies are currently being developed across different stages
Apart from 21 approved products, close to 58% of the aforementioned candidates are being evaluated in clinical stages of development, with 2% of therapies in preclinical stages. It is worth mentioning that more than 80% of such drugs are small molecules. Further, majority of the therapies are being developed for the treatment of endometriosis (19%).
Over 64% of the non-hormonal therapy developers are based in North America
Interestingly, within the aforementioned region, majority of the players (21) are based in the US, which is considered a prominent R&D hub for advanced therapeutic products. Moreover, the current market is dominated by the presence of small players and very large firms, respectively.
220+ non-hormonal therapy focused clinical trials have been registered, worldwide
The clinical research activity, in terms of number of trials registered, is reported to have increased at a CAGR of 19% during the period 2015-2019. Of the total number of trials, close to 83% have already been completed, while 15% studies are presently active.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/non-hormonal-therapies-for-women-health-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players engaged in the development of non-hormonal therapies?
- How many non-hormonal therapy candidates are present in the current development pipeline? Which key women’s health related disease indications are targeted by such products?
- Which commercialization strategies are most commonly adopted by non-hormonal therapy developers, across different stages of product development?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What are the key value drivers of the merger and acquisition activity in the non-hormonal therapies industry?
- Who are the key stakeholders that have actively made investments in the non-hormonal therapy domain?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The USD 10.5+ billion (by 2030) financial opportunity associated with non-hormonal therapies market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Target Indication
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Uterine fibroids
- Type of Molecule
- Small molecules
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- RNA Targeting Small Molecules Therapeutics Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2030
- Top Selling Biologics Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2030
- Peptide Therapeutics Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2023-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
The global Bio-organic Fertilizer market was valued at million in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ million by 2028,…
The global Probiotics in Feed market was valued at million in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ million by…
The global Liquid Crystal Polyester market was valued at 1193.6 million in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ 1581.9…
The global Powder Coating Resin market was valued at million in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ million by…
The global Medical Grade Elastomeric Materials market was valued at million in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ million…
Dodecylphenol is a dense, viscous, light yellow liquid with a characteristic phenolic odour. It is a mixture of isomers containing…